Aphrodisiacs: 14 Ways Mother Nature Helps Modern Men In The Bedroom
We have been talking about the ingredients present in male enhancement pills, and related products such as lotions, creams, and patches. Here, we consider 14 of these ingredients, and foods that are known to spice up things in the bedroom.
- Maca root - herbal experts, and users who have interacted with maca root swear by its amazing benefits. It performs wonders as far as improving the male sexual health is concerned. Maca is highly effective in stimulating sexual desire, boosting sexual stamina and drive, and also ensuring that the hormones are in the right balance.
- Ginseng - if you are looking for something to help you get rid of erectile dysfunction, look no further than Ginseng. A study conducted at the college of medicine of the University of Ulsan, Seoul, Korea, confirmed its effectiveness.
- Ginkgo Biloba - Its history goes back to approximately 300 million years back, something that makes it one of the oldest surviving species of tree on earth. It is said to be effective in the treatment of sexual dysfunction.
- Horny goat weed - Discovered by a Chinese herder, horny goat weed is good at dealing with impotence and premature ejaculation. A perennial herb, horny goat weed is found on the cliffs and hillsides of Japan, Korea, and China.
- Kava - This herb is native to the Polynesian Islands. Its potential to calm the nerves and minimize stress in men and women makes it a suitable treatment for the sexual issues associated with mental problems.
- Tongkat Ali - Phenomenally, this tree-like flowering plant is rare. It is native to Indonesia and is known to be among the most powerful herbs on earth with the potential to balance hormones, and also increase sex drive. It boosts testosterone levels in your body.
- Pine pollen - An important element of the Traditional Chinese Medicine, pine pollen does wonders when it comes to elevating your sex drive, and also stabilizing the hormonal system.
- Garlic and onions - While these foods might not do justice to your highly treasured breath, they are incredible in improving your circulation.
- Bananas - If you love bananas, there is yet another reason why you should keep restocking your pantry. Bananas are incredible at lowering the blood pressure, and in turn, optimizing the performance of your sexual organs.
- Peppers and Chilies - These two natural spicy food items improve your blood flow through the reduction of inflammation and hypertension.
- Eggs - They are rich in B vitamins, a property that enables them to balance your hormones, which in turn allows proper stress management that is known to hinder sufficiently strong erections.
- Avocado - High in non-essential fatty acids, avocado stimulates the production of enough testosterones. They also contain proteins, Vitamin A, and potassium that boost your sex drive.
- Raw Honey - When mixed with other aphrodisiacs foods such as eggs and nuts, raw honey performs the miracle of bringing back your sexual energy. Of utmost importance is to eat raw and natural honey – stay clear of the commercially produced ones.
- Watermelon - we love the taste and the calming effect of refrigerated watermelon during the summer. It quenches our thirst, particularly during those unusually hot days. What many people do not know is that this tropical fruit contains a nutrient known as citrulline, which relaxes the blood vessels, which in turn improves circulation. As a result, you experience increased sexual appetite.
Most Popular Links This Month