10 Simple Steps To Stop Premature Ejaculation in A Few Weeks
Premature ejaculation is capable of ripping off all your self-esteem and confidence. It can wreak havoc in your life and that of your partner – especially if you are in a long-term relationship. Luckily, you don’t have to wait until this happens. Read this article to the end to learn ten simple ways of stopping premature ejaculation in a couple of weeks. Nothing is impossible in this world.
Consider these useful tips;
- Is your premature ejaculation due to a traumatic event that happened in the past? Are you having challenges overcoming it? You may want to consider pursuing the help of a professional. A therapist or counselor will walk with you throughout the journey of coming to terms with your problem and help you get over it. If possible, tag your partner along to those counseling sessions – you need as much moral support as you can get.
- Stress is a common cause of premature ejaculation. Try to manage your stress levels effectively. Do whatever is necessary to shake off that pressure. If it’s too much for you, speak to a professional to help you learn how to handle your stress levels.
- Invest in numbing creams. They are usually applied directly to the genitals to reduce sensitivity. You may want to ask for recommendations from your GP.
- Eat a balanced diet. At times, poor nutrition such as junk is to blame for the occurrence of premature ejaculation
- Practice the distraction method. You may involve your partner or do so through masturbation. When you are just about to ejaculate, stop and think about something else that is entirely different from romance. In a few weeks, you will have learned how to control your ejaculation.
- Use a thick condom. Besides being used for safe sex, condoms help to minimize penis sensitivity and in turn delay ejaculation.
- Moderate your alcohol consumption, or better still quit altogether. Alcohol hurts your overall sexual functioning.
- Quit cigarette smoking and other recreational drugs. Substance abuse interferes with your sexual health and performance.
- Learn how to do Kegels. Also known as the pelvic floor exercises, Kegels are good for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles that are responsible for giving you control over your bowels and reproductive organs. Kegels are easy to perform once you have identified the right muscles. With time, you will be in a position to conduct them at any time anywhere. Once you have learnt how to do them, try three sessions (10 sets) per day. Use the various free or paid tutorials available on the Internet.
- Get a support system. Identify useful online forums on the Internet whose members are going through the same problem as yours. Through these interactions, you will know what the rest are into and what they are doing to overcome this sexual dysfunction. You will become aware of what works and what doesn’t. At the same time, knowing that you aren’t alone in this misery will give you the strength to fight it with all your might – an attitude that will help you get rid of premature ejaculation in a few weeks.
Most Popular Links This Month